>

Monday, July 16, 2012

Sets

Obsession Night Eau de Parfum for Women by Calvin Klein
CategoriesFragrance,women's,sets
Product CodeB000VOJMUY
Product Rating
PriceCompare Price
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews







Buy Obsession Night Eau de Parfum for Women by Calvin Klein







On sale now at cheap price, special discounts and fast shipping. I am really satisfied with their qualities and highly recommend it to someone wanting for a high quality product with the newest specifications at an cheap. You can read review from buyers to find out more through their experience. Obsession Night Eau de Parfum for Women by Calvin Klein has worked wonders for me and I wish it will do wonders on you too. Why then waste any more time? Enjoy it, you understand where you can buy the best ones.

Some people reviews speak that the Obsession Night Eau de Parfum for Women by Calvin Klein are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.

Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Obsession Night Eau de Parfum for Women by Calvin Klein

Product Description

Size: 3.4 oz


Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 2005, OBSESSION NIGHT is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of gardenia, tonka bean, bergamot, vanilla, sandalwood, jasmine, rose, amber, muguet and mandarin. It is recommended for evening wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied


Customer Reviews

4.2 out of 5 stars
(41)
4.2 out of 5 stars
5 star
28
4 star
6
3 star
0
2 star
2
1 star
5


See all 41 customer reviews

And it lasts all day long and some. LoveToShop  |  8 reviewers made a similar statement
The description sounded nice and I like Obsession, so I took a chance and ordered it. Abby  |  5 reviewers made a similar statement
I was very glad to find Obsession Night - it is become more and more difficult. Faith  |  3 reviewers made a similar statement
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 starsSPLENDID!!!!July 14, 2008
By Sonia M. Mcalear
Size Name:3.4 oz

I do not understand why this is $10 cheaper than Euphoria???? Maybe the essential oils, I don't know but the scent to this is absolutly splendid! It is very comparable (strength, beauty etc) to Euphoria but not to be confused with smelling anything like it though. They are both very alluring in scent and very nice after drydown too. Wow!!!! I just love this soooooo much! Its a little like Midnight Poison by Christian Dior but softer and sweeter or a little like Eiteannes Aiger's Black, it smells like a spice cabinet. Im not sure everyone will agree with me because no two people see things the same and someone will say: "What are you talking about, I don't smell that!". I just gave you the very best I can offer in what I percieve so you will have a better understanding of what it smells like. I hope I helped a little bit. This is well worth the $40 though. Happy perfume hunting.



This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment