>

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sets

Realm Perfume by Erox for women Personal Fragrances
CategoriesFragrance,women's,sets
Product CodeB000C1VWAE
Product Rating
PriceCompare Price
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews







Buy Realm Perfume by Erox for women Personal Fragrances







On sale now at cheap price, promo discounts and fast shipping. I'm very satisfied with their features and highly recommend it to all people searching for a top quality product with the useful specifications at an reasonable. You can read review from customers to find out more from their experience. Realm Perfume by Erox for women Personal Fragrances has worked wonders for me and I hope it would do wonders on you too. So why spend much more time? Enjoy it, you know where to purchase the best ones.

Some people reviews speak that the Realm Perfume by Erox for women Personal Fragrances are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.

Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Realm Perfume by Erox for women Personal Fragrances

Product Description

Size: 3.4 oz / 100 ml (Brand New)


Introduced in 1993. Fragrance notes: mandarin, water lily, sandalwood, vanilla and honey. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied


Customer Reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
(27)
4.3 out of 5 stars
5 star
18
4 star
4
3 star
1
2 star
2
1 star
2


See all 27 customer reviews

My husband says I smell like "fruitty pebbles" (his favorite cereal)haha. Cris Roberts  |  6 reviewers made a similar statement
It smells so clean and refreshing. ThinkForYourself  |  1 reviewer made a similar statement
I work in the entertainment industry and when I wear this scent I can actually see a difference in how EVERYONE reacts to me! L. Connery  |  4 reviewers made a similar statement
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 starsBetter Than Marilyn Miglin's Pheromone CologneSeptember 7, 2010
By Turtles all the Way Down�
Size Name:3.4 oz / 100 ml (Brand New)

And lower priced!I much prefer Realm's original scent for women to their Inner Realm, but I get more compliments with Inner Realm. The fragrance notes for this are mandarin, water lily, sandalwood, vanilla and honey.I became intrigued about pheromones when this seemingly gimmicky cologne came out and decided to do some reading on them. It seems that regarding sexual attraction and pheromones, they only increase the sexual attractiveness of men. Men are mostly visually stimulated whereas us women are much more complicated(note there is no pharmaceutical Viagra for women). Smell means more to us than men by far when it comes to sexual attractiveness. That aside, though pheromones don't increase a womans sexual attractiveness to men, it does increase confidence and makes the woman feel more sensual, which can result in a woman being more sexually attractive to men.Like I said before, I prefer this to Inner Realm. I feel more confident when I wear this and probably a bit more sensual. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because even though it doesn't smell cheap, it doesn't have the same umph as say Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein perfumes, which are more evening perfumes.Good purchase. Very nice priceThis is for daytime wear



This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment